Thursday, August 26, 2010

Personally, Personality.

Today, I was bored at work (as usual), and came across the Jung and Briggs Myers personality test.  I decided what the heck.  I took it roughly 2.5 years ago and was curious what my results would be again.  Here are my findings:

Jung Test Results:
Extroverted (E) 75.76% Introverted (I) 24.24%

Intuitive (N) 60.53% Sensing (S) 39.47%

Thinking (T) 57.5% Feeling (F) 42.5%

Judging (J) 52.63% Perceiving (P) 47.37%

Your type is: ENTJ

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

Credit: http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/newmb.pl

ENTJ Career Matches.  ENTJs are often happy with the following jobs which tend to match well with the Chief/Intellectual personality:

Business Administrator
Corporate Executive Officer
Computer Consultant
Entrepreneur
Judge
Lawyer/Attorney
Mortgage Banker
Manager
Politician
Scientist
Systems Analyst
Teacher/Professor

^ Good thing I'm going to major in General Management and go on to law school.  Great plan, right?

Famous ENTJ's:
Eleanor Roosevelt
Bill Gates
Jim Carrey
Franklin D. Roosefelt
Whoopi Goldberg
Benny Goodman
Dave Letterman
Jay Leno
Richard Nixon
Napoleon Bonaparte
Hillary Clinton (ewww)

Best love matches: INTP or ISTP
^ Really, not to sure about that. : /  I guess we shall see...

Hope this was entertaining for you as it was for me. :]
Keep on being you!
~L!

No comments:

Post a Comment