Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Post Much?

So, my epic plan to post every day miserably failed.  I haven't posted since Friday, I think?  This weekend was a rough one, but I made it through.  Family issues really took its toll on me, but everything is fixed. :]  Those who matter are in my life.  For now, I think I'm just going to get in the habit of trying to write THEN worry about writing everyday for a year. : P 

Today's post is specifically about the things I've learned  this past 4 days:
1. Family is THE most important thing in life.  I've known this, but sometimes, I take them for granted.  I don't want to do that anymore.  That is just my revelation over the obvious for me.
2. Don't be with people that don't respect you.  It's exhausting and unbelievable, that people treat others with such disrespect.  Why waste your time?
3.  Some promises are meant to be broken.  Nuff said!
4. The most important people are the ones that willing come to your side when you are in need!
5. Second families can sometimes be your best friends.
6.  I guess I'm not as ready for college as I thought.
7.  I'm nervous as hellllll for college.
8. I want to meet new people, but I've never been this nervous to do so in my life...EVER. shit.

Additional Bucket List info:
251. Experience a makeover.
        - This was on the list, but I decided it was silly, because I love to recreate my style frequently.  So, it was pretty much irrelevant, BUT Elana and I went to a Mary Kay "makeover session" for wedding prep... It turned out to be the most awkward and awful time ever.  Plus, we came out looking uglier than when we came (which was pretty bad considering we rolled outta bed with our hair in a mess, puffy eyes and all).  Sometimes the worst experiences, turn out to be the BEST experiences. <3
Livin' the Life!
~L!

No comments:

Post a Comment